There are many ways to support our work of bringing transformational films and lessons to the classroom. We rely on partnerships with filmmakers, foundations, school districts and other generous individuals and organizations to make our vision a reality.
How You Can Help
- Make a donation
- Become a partner
- Download curriculum guides for your classroom or a school of your choice
- Integrate our program into a school district through professional development workshops
- Earmark a large donation to help us develop a new curriculum guide
For example, recent larger donations allowed us to:
- Develop a new middle school curriculum guide based on film Like Stars on Earth, exploring India’s vibrant history and culture as well as learning differences present in classrooms around the world.
- Conduct a three-day intensive professional development and program planning workshop with 70 Newark Public Schools, New Jersey, educators and administrators, including distribution of curricular materials to 14 schools.
*Please contact us directly if you are able to make a donation of over $10,000.
Join Our Online Community
We also encourage you to become a member of our online community by subscribing to our e-newsletter, becoming a Facebook fan or Twitter follower, and sharing resources that you feel would be of interest to our audience through YouTube or other channels. Please contact usto learn more!
However you are able to help, we are grateful for your shared interest in providing multimedia teaching resources to help plant the seeds for middle school students to become responsible and compassionate global citizens!