We are looking for films that have educational value. Suggested topics include civil rights, American or world history, literature, bullying, non traditional families, climate change, global issues, political systems, and cultural understanding.
Films must be appropriate for school age audiences and free of gratuitous violence, sexual content and objectionable language.
- Your film – of any length or genre
- A message with your take on your film’s educational potential
- Your complete contact information (name, role in film production, email, phone, mailing address, etc)
- Our expert team of educators will evaluate the film
- If deemed appropriate, we will recommend viewer age and identify potential subject areas to develop
- We will present you with an overview of the proposed content and a budget
- The Journeys in Film team of top-notch education specialists, subject and cultural experts, and curriculum writers develops the agreed-upon project plan into a curriculum customized to your film.
- Lesson plans are developed in our educator-approved Journeys in Film branded format. This includes editing, layout, production of electronic art, and integration into our online catalog of curriculum guides.
- We promote the new curriculum guide and film to our extensive database of educators via email. The lessons will be available as a FREE download from our website.
- We offer other marketing and outreach options, upon request.
Please contact us for more information about how we can customize an educational plan for a specific film.